First of all well done to Cytron R&D team.
Lets see what this variety of Arduino features.
From the first look it has a clean layout since it formed with white color. The board seems less congested or spacier.
1. SMD version of Atmega328 looks clean and small. Have better space for more components. Should have better power efficiency
2. Clear view of TX,RX,LED and PWR LED locations.
3. FTDI USB chips makes fast and stable connection.
4. Features Optibootloader , faster transfer rate
5. Uses Micro B USB. Smaller space consumption. Less wire types to carry around since smart phones uses same type.
6. Has better regulator model for higher current draw.
7. Extra 2.54mm pitch holes at the edge for standard donut board support.
8. Full compatible with standard Arduino shields.
Well the best part , it costs RM56.00 only about $16 only. Good design and quality board for lower pricing.
Good to see Made in Malaysia at the bottom of board.
Have a better description on their official tutorial page
Purchase at their official store